Saturday, March 10, 2007

Take Two...

I think I like this template better than the original. It seems welcoming.

In other words, it's kinda like that guy or girl you knew in high school that you'll never see again, yet never stop looking for. Like a 50 year old woman feeding chickens from the porch of her trailer. Like used car streamers flying in the spring breeze on the frontage road. Like the glint of the sun off the glass while you're driving too fast with good friends.

Sorry. Bourbon makes me wordy, and apparently causes me to grow a vagina filled with erstwhile emotions. Who knew?

Sometimes I feel like a homeless man making sculptures out of plastic forks. Not even classy sculptures either, just the kind that make the other homeless people beat him up and take his shopping cart after throwing the crappy sculptures in his unconscious face.

No comments: