Thursday, March 8, 2007

Shit I'd Like To Do Tomorrow But Won't Because Life Sucks

1. Go to the crossroads where Robert Johnson supposedly sold his soul to the devil. I'd like to visit all the purported places- I think there's three. Just 'cause.

2. Drive to Rolling Fork, Mississippi with a pack of Camels and sit in the little gazebo across from the mammoth courthouse and wait for someone to ask me for a smoke, and trade them a cigarette for a story. Repeat until I had no money.

3. Cruise the Natchez Trace with the windows down and "Sweet Child of Mine" blasting on the radio. Once again, just 'cause.

4. Ride my bike from here until I can't ride any further, and then just camp out in the woods next to the road. Repeat until I had no cares.

5. Sit in the middle of the Delta, squish down into the fertile earth, and sing me some fuckin' blues.

6. Smoke a good bit of weed, and then just lay in a canoe in the middle of a lake.

What I'll actually do is go to work and then piss the rest of the night away. I wish I were so stupid I couldn't live out the wretched tomorrow fourteen times before it actually happened.

No comments: