Friday, March 9, 2007

Drawn and Quartered



I wasn't sure if I could speak about this or not, but I was recently given permission.

The Mahwongs have commissioned me to paint a picture of their leader, Icicle. For payment, they offered the souls of their firstborn. I assured them some weed and a Gatorade would be sufficient, but they insisted. I didn't want to seem ungrateful, so I put them all to work finding me Gatorade and weed. Some of them don't have to look hard, if you get my drift. But, at least they're keeping busy.

Apparently, the picture is to hang from the State Capitol, City Hall, the Governor's Mansion, and from every school and Taco Bell in the county. From what I gather, Icicle mucho likey the taquito. (He's a sour cream man, I hear.) But I digress.

His image will also fly above the United States flag at the federal courthouse, as well as be prominently displayed when he makes his much anticipated announcment in the fall to cancel all city elections and enshrine himself as permanent leader. With elections out of the way, he argues, he'll be able to spend more of his time fighting crime.

The image at the top is but a draft- unfortunately I ran out of the colors awesome and omnipotent. And the halo hasn't even been started. That said, the Mahwongs would like some opinions on the image- however, Icicle has asked that they all be positive and reflect his superior leadership abilities. Other than that, though, he wants you to be honest.

1 comment:

The Expatriate said...

what a glorious picture of our Dear Leader.