Friday, March 9, 2007

Icicle Unbowed, Bitches!

Welcome to the rabbit hole, fuckers!

You remember when logic actually played a part in anything? Where shit was somewhat predictable? Where arrest warrants were actually enforced? Because I've forgotten. I've currently got a carrot shoved up my ass, and shit keeps coming out of my mouth. I'm typing this with my toes and standing on my hands. Alanis Morissette's music actually sounds palatable. I swear, it's upside down land around here.

The Magnificent Bastards vacated the arrest warrant and recused the presiding Judge. Oops.

Now, in the real world (which no longer exists) a new judge would pop up, reissue the arrest warrant- because, after all, Icicle has still violated his parole- and we'd just go on with life. But in this new world, I fully expect the new judge to give Icicle a medal before turning into a T-Rex that hands out hot meals to the rich. Icicle will then declare himself dictator and single-handedly destroy the American military solely with his sheer upper body strength, kinda like The Incredible Hulk. Only much more incredibler and hulkier.

And since we've killed Captain America, there's no one to stop him.

I truly hate you all.

1 comment:

The Expatriate said...

Oh Brave New World, with such people in it.